Here are the top 5 most expensive home sales in Northern Colorado so far this year…
- $3.3 Million – a 16-acre estate near Pinewood Reservoir with 6 bedrooms, 8900 square feet, and black walnut floors
- $2.2 Million- a 9300 square foot home on 5 acres in Hidden Valley estates near Loveland
- $1.9 Million – a 8100 square foot home in the Harmony Club
- $1.9 Million – this 29-acre property between Berthoud and Loveland includes a 6000 square foot home and a 12,000 square-foot shop building
- $1.9 Million – a 9000 square foot home in SE Fort Collins which backs to open space and trails
Click HERE to see current luxury listings in Larimer County or click HERE to see current luxury listings in Weld County.